We’re taking a look back at some of the best lessons we have learned from all of the episodes of Season 1. Today we are going to be talking about working within our strengths. There’s a lot of pressure sometimes to do everything in your business, but you can truly begin to work in your zone of genius when you focus your greatest efforts in your areas of strength. Listen as we explain all the ramifications of making this change!
Join Laura and Lindsay as they discuss:
- Understanding what you’re good at and saying yes to those things, but no to things that don’t empower you is important.
- Being deliberate is important
- Saying yes to everything can hurt you
- We’re our hardest critics
- Focus can be scary
- A leap of faith leaves space for opportunity
- Be good at what you pursue
- Know if you’re uncomfortable because you don’t know it or because you’re not good at it
- You have to understand what drives your business
- Developing confidence makes your business easier
- Have people who can work in the areas you’re not as strong in
- Working relationships can strain business if you let them go too far
- Being aware of your strengths